WE WORK WITH THE TALENTS OF TOMORROW
WITH THE TECHNOLOGIES OF TOMORROW
IN THE INDUSTRIES OF TOMORROW
TO CREATE THE PRODUCTS OF TOMORROW.
HERE WE SHARE INSIGHTS ABOUT TOMORROW.
Working at Motius means working with world-renowned customers on the products of the future. Wanna get an idea of the actual stuff we are developing? Check out some of the stuff we did.
You’re a techie looking for advanced thoughts? You’re a corporate looking for industry insights?
Or are you just interested in Motius and our culture?
Whatever it is, head over to our blog and find what you’re looking for!
Get to know Chatbots. You’ll learn:
- Basic Chatbot terms
- Best tools and frameworks to use
- Where does it make sense to apply chatbots
Learn how machines learn. We’re explaining:
- Machine Learning basics
- Which types of learning there are
- Which type of learning is used when
The computer that nobody cares about. You’ll learn about:
- Embedded Systems basics
- How to create the right software
- How to choose the right hardware
Develop your prototypes faster than ever. You’ll find out:
- Basic Tools
- Ressource Planning
- Best Practices
AR / VR
Escape reality with AR/VR. You’ll find out:
- AR/VR Basics
- Tool Overview
- Where AR/VR is applied
Expand your view via Computer Vision. You’ll learn about:
- Computer Vision Terms & Definitions
- How to do the technical set up
- Usefull applications of computer vision
We dug deeper into the hottest buzzword. You’ll find out:
- Blockchain basics
- How to set up a Blockchain
- Where to use a Blockchain
THINK & MAKE
For idea-seekers and makers. You’ll learn about:
- Methods of trend analysis
- How to boost your creativity
- How to go from idea to product
Find the right solution. You’ll learn about:
- Design Thinking basics
- How to do Design Thinking
- How to support the Design Thinking process
In our biweekly Tech-Dosis we provide unique Motius Insights: news that move us and the tech world, unvarnished opinions and exclusive insights into our work (You won’t get anything like this elsewhere – we promise.)