ANDROID DEVELOPER (M/F)
WORKING STUDENT (20H/W)
The easiest and fastest way to provide innovation and new tools for everybody are still mobile apps. That’s why we often have open Android Developer roles in our projects. For instance, you could support us in developing an app that trains and supervises patients using inhalers. Our solution will consider image and audio data from the smartphone in order to supervise whether the patient follows the correct workflow or not.
- Being proficient in Java (Android) development
- Having sth released in Play Store is an advantage
- Knowing how to work efficiently with modern tools, e.g. Git, CI, Hockeyapp, Docker, etc.
- You’re eager to further develop yourself technically and personally and looking for the right environment to grow
- You like to collaborate in teams of 3-5 talents in English
- You’re a creative and independent worker
- Taking over the Android developer role in one of the above mentioned projects or some similar projects
- Working in teams of 2-4 developers with support from our 2-man DevOps team
- Using our Scrum process with biweekly sprints and regular customer meetings
In general, your tasks at Motius can be very diverse. As each project is an innovation for one of our clients, every project is unique and so are your tasks. For us, it doesn’t matter if you join as a student, intern, freelancer or young professional. Working at Motius is about enabling growth – If you’re good, you will get the responsibilities you ask for.
- The opportunity to gain experience and take on responsibility in cutting-edge industry projects
- Open workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, VueJS or functional programming)
- Strong personal development focus through soft skill workshops like “How to lead a team” and regular Scrum retrospectives
- Regular community and monthly teambuilding events
- Above-average salary and flexible working hours
- A space in our beautiful inner city office and the option to work remotely.