AR DEVELOPER (M/F) – WORKING STUDENT (20H/W)
Augmented Reality isn’t just suitable for entertainment, but above all can contribute to process and quality improvements. For these use cases we mostly develop mobile applications that can be easily applied in production by the user via phone or tablet.
Soon we will be developing an application that will make it possible to identify defects in production through pictures and videos. Defects can be marked individually, and through this be categorized manually. In this way quality assurance is made easier and improved and through this a faster reaction and start of the repair process is possible. Another feature is the easy access to information about the current status of components – by means of markers certain information will be displayed on top of the objects.
- Studies of Games Engineering, Game Design or similar
- Experience with Unity (C#) development for AR or native with iOS (Scene Kit, AR Kit) or Android (AR Core)
- You really know what Quaternion, Transformationsmatrix or Rigid Body means
- Basic knowlegde of Computer Vision
- You’re eager to further develop yourself technically and personally and looking for the right environment to grow
- You like to collaborate in teams of 3-5 talents in English
- You’re a creative and independent worker
- Taking over the AR developer role in one of the above mentioned projects or some similar projects
- Working in teams of 2-4 developers with support from our 2-man DevOps team
- Using our Scrum process with biweekly sprints and regular customer meetings
In general, your tasks at Motius can be very diverse. As each project is an innovation for one of our clients, every project is unique and so are your tasks. For us, it doesn’t matter if you join as a student, intern, freelancer or young professional. Working at Motius is about enabling growth – If you’re good, you will get the responsibilities you ask for.
- The opportunity to gain experience and take on responsibility in cutting-edge industry projects
- Open workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, VueJS or functional programming)
- Strong personal development focus through soft skill workshops like “How to lead a team” and regular Scrum retrospectives
- Regular community and monthly teambuilding events
- Above-average salary and flexible working hours
- A space in our beautiful inner city office and the option to work remotely.