EMBEDDED ENGINEER (M/F)
WORKING STUDENT (20H/W)
Currently, we are shaping the future of connected Mobility. With our client in Munich and our partners in Dubai we create the interface between vehicles and a smart city infrastructure. Thereby we play around with IoT communication technologies such as RFID, WLAN, BT/BLE, 868 Mhz / Enocean, MQTT and more. Besides working on connected mobility we also focus on embedded projects in other fields – for example, we are automating quality assurance of food packaging by utilizing 3D sensors for object detection. This and many more exciting Embedded projects are coming up which is why we are happy to welcome Embedded engineers with both Software or Hardware focus in the team (also long-term working student commitments are possible here).
If you are interested in one of these projects or developer roles in general, please apply for our Talent Pool (there you can see more of our projects) or if you have any questions, contact us via email@example.com. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Regarding the technical skills we’d like to see a focus on one of the first three points – you don’t have to fulfill all:
- Embedded Programming on Microcontrollers (STM32 ATMEL, nRF52, etc.) in C/C++, Rust, MicroPython, … or
- Embedded Programming on Linux using different languages (C/C++, Python, …) and good knowledge of the Linux system (i.e. bash, system, …) or
- Hardware Design, PCB Schematic and Layout, and Prototyping
- You‘re a pragmatic problem solver and independent worker
- You’re eager to further develop yourself technically and personally and looking for the right environment to grow
- You like to collaborate in teams of 3-5 talents in English
- Taking over a role as Embedded Engineer in a project, depending on your profile, either as Software Developer or Hardware Developer
- Working in teams of 2-4 other talents from different technical fields
- Using our Scrum process with biweekly sprints and regular customer meetings
Your tasks at Motius can be very diversified. As every of our project is an innovation for one of our clients, every project is unique. And so are your tasks. Working at Motius is about enabling growth – If you’re good, you will get the responsibilities you ask for.
- The opportunity to gain experience and take on responsibility in cutting-edge industry projects
- Open workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, VueJS or functional programming)
- Strong personal development focus through soft skill workshops like “How to lead a team” and regular Scrum retrospectives
- Regular community and monthly teambuilding events
- Above-average salary and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with us on a long-term base as a working student (20h/ week)
- Space in our beautiful inner-city office, the option to work remotely and access to the Makerspace