EMBEDDED ENGINEER (M/F/D)
WORKING STUDENT / YOUNG PROFESSIONAL/ FREELANCER
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Embedded systems are the key-driver for IoT. Motius is a key-driver of Embedded Systems and IoT. Therefore, we have an own cluster where we are i.e. shaping the future of connected mobility for example. With our client in Munich and our partners in Dubai we are creating the interface between vehicles and a smart city infrastructure.
WHO WE ARE
Motius is an R&D company that is specialized in the technologies of the future. With its mix of a unique tech community of more than 800 talented techies and engineers in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays expert in the newest technologies. With this expertise, Motius develops innovative products and solves technical problems with world-class companies.
Our vision is to become the best place for techies. We are convinced that talented engineers and techies will develop breakthrough products, if given the chance. Following our vision, we’re enabling the best techies to apply the newest technologies and create the most innovative tech products – day in, day out.
- Background in Embedded Programming on Microcontrollers (STM32 ATMEL, nRF52, etc.) in C/C++, Rust, MicroPython or
- Background in Embedded Programming on Linux using different languages (C/C++, Python, …) and good knowledge of the Linux system (i.e. bash, systemd, …) or
- Experience in product development
- You are creative and an independent worker
- You look for an opportunity-to-grow
- You develop new features and ideas as part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You take over a role as Embedded Engineer in a project, depending on your profile, either as a software developer or as hardware developer
- You take responsibility for your tech stack and for future products of our clients
- Together with your team you design the complete agile development process (kick-off, sprint review, retrospective)
- Exciting insights into the markets & products of the future
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and therefore much impact on a fast growing company
- Regular community events and monthly teambuilding
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
- Space in our beautiful inner-city office, the option to work remotely and access to the Makerspace