iOS DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
WORKING STUDENT (20h)
The easiest and fastest way to provide innovation and new tools for everybody are still mobile apps which we at Motius develop native as well as cross-platform. In many of our projects, we have open iOS roles which can contribute to our products/prototypes. For instance, you could support us with a project in which we deal with gesture recognition and control through gestures in an automotive context. The gesture will be recognized by means of an Apple Watch 3.
- Being proficient in Swift development
- Having something released in App Store is an advantage
- Knowing how to work efficiently with modern tools, e.g. Git, CI, Hockeyapp, Docker, etc.
- You’re eager to further develop yourself technically and personally and looking for the right environment to grow
- You like to collaborate in teams of 3-5 talents in English
- You’re a creative and independent worker
- Taking over the iOS developer role in the above mentioned project or some similar projects
- Working in teams of 2-4 developers with support from our 2-man DevOps team
- Using our Scrum process with biweekly sprints and regular customer meetings
In general, your tasks at Motius can be very diverse. As each project is an innovation for one of our clients, every project is unique and so are your tasks. For us, it doesn’t matter if you join as a student, intern, freelancer or young professional. Working at Motius is about enabling growth – If you’re good, you will get the responsibilities you ask for.
- The opportunity to gain experience and take on responsibility in cutting-edge industry projects
- Open workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, VueJS or functional programming)
- Strong personal development focus through soft skill workshops like “How to lead a team” and regular Scrum retrospectives
- Regular community and monthly teambuilding events
- Above-average salary and flexible working hours
- A space in our beautiful inner city office and the option to work remotely