MECHANICAL ENGINEER (M/F/D)
WORKING STUDENT / YOUNG PROFESSIONAL/ FREELANCER
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Software systems require hardware to happen. That’s the reason why our mechanical engineering cluster is continuously growing. In one current project we develop a remote-controlled vehicle (a mobile platform) to be used in manufacturing plants. We will first develop a prototype and further support the setup of a supply chain for serial production.
WHO WE ARE
Motius is an R&D company that is specialized in the technologies of the future. With its mix of a unique tech community of more than 800 talented techies and engineers in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays expert in the newest technologies. With this expertise, Motius develops innovative products and solves technical problems with world-class companies.
Our vision is to become the best place for techies. We are convinced that talented engineers and techies will develop breakthrough products, if given the chance. Following our vision, we’re enabling the best techies to apply the newest technologies and create the most innovative tech products – day in, day out.
- Background in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar
- First Experience in product and / or process development
- Hands on experience with CAD using SolidWorks, CATIA, CREO or similar
- You are creative and enjoy coming up with new solutions to a variety of different problems.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver and independent worker
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow
- You develop new features and ideas as part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You are a creator and enjoy prototyping, 3D printing, etc.
- You take responsibility for your tech stack
- Together with your team you design the complete agile development process (kick-off, sprint review, retrospective)
- Exciting insights into the markets & products of the future
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and therefore much impact on a fast growing company
- Regular community events and monthly teambuilding events
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
- Space in our beautiful inner city office and the option to work remotely.