At Motius we are constantly looking for mechanical engineers for a wide variety of different projects. A lot of them are per definition product development projects at the intersection of hardware and software. We use classical prototyping tools like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCUs and have access to a prototyping workshop with CNC mills, 3D printers, laser cutters, water jets, etc. Past projects included developing a new compact guided mechanism for the sun visor in an electric cars sunroof. Furthermore, we implemented an Aquaponic Urban Farming concept. This concept involved the rearing of fish with a cultivation of plants in a closed water and nutrient cycle. Our goal was to automate and digitize as much as possible in this container.
To read about upcoming projects in this field of work apply to be part of our community by registering on our platform. You will get full access to all of our projects there.
- Student of Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar
- Experience in product and / or process development
- Hands on experience with CAD using SolidWorks, CATIA, CREO or similar
- You are a maker and enjoy prototyping, 3D printing, etc.
- Ideally, you are creative and enjoy coming up with new solutions to a variety of different problems
- You‘re a pragmatic problem solver and independent worker
- You like to collaborate in teams of 3-5 talents in English
Your tasks at Motius can we very diversified. As every of our project is an innovation for one of our clients, every project is unique. And so are your tasks. For us, it doesn’t matter if you join as a student, intern, freelancer or young professional. Working at Motius is about enabling growth – If you’re good, you will get the responsibilities you ask for.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work on new ideas, prototypes and products in different fields using the latest technologies
- The possibility to join a young and talented tech team of roughly 50 developers and engineers of all fields
- To become a member of our fast-growing tech community
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours
- A beautiful inner-city office, our Garching office and access to the MakerSpace.