Although a lot of our mobile dev projects are being done in ReactNative at the moment, there’s still a lot of iOS and Android native stuff going on at Motius. In several projects we could need you as a Swift or Android (Java) developer in part-time, as a Werkstudent, or as a Freelancer, e.g. in:
- in one project, we deal with gesture recognition and control through the gesture in an automotive context. The gesture will be recognized by means of an Apple Watch 3.
- another example is an application that traines and supervises patients using inhalers. There are many many inhalers on the market and apparently people use them wrong most of the time. Our solution will consider image and audio data from the smartphone in order to supervise whether the patient follows the correct workflow or not.
Starts from : As soon as possible
- Being proficient in either Swift (and maybe Objective-C) or Java development (with Android) from minimum 6 months project experience
- Having sth released in Play or App Store is apparently an advantage
- Knowing how to work efficiently with modern tools, e.g. Git, CI, Hockeyapp, Docker, etc.
- Being available in the area of Munich for at least one day/week
- Strong communication skills in English (German is an advantage)
- Taking over the developer role in one of the above mentioned projects or some similar projects
- Working in teams of 2-4 developers with support from our 2-men DevOps team
- Using our regular Scrum process with weekly sprints and customer meetings every two weeks
- Joining our team as Werkstudent (Student Job), part-time employee, Freelancer with up to 20h/week
- Working on new ideas and prototypes, not maintaining boring agency stuff
- Mostly working together with some Hardware, e.g. sensors, BLE communication, etc.
- Getting a competitive salary for Munich Tech Startups
- Joining a young and large tech team of roughly 50 developers / engineers from different kind of fields that does monthly team buildings (e.g. boat tours, climbing, movie nights etc.)